NavBar

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

on a rainy day

Wednesday, 16 May 2012
The weather this days is pretty gloomy. As much as I like rain and fog and chilly days in the summer, I do not like to many one after another..Cause this whole week that's what we had.
Anyways, since I was forced to stay indoors most of the time, I took some picutures of my room. My cameras, my books, picutures and little things are the ones that make my room a cozy place for rainy days.

What's more nicer than to read a good book next to a cup of tea, while listening to the beautiful sounds of raindrops falling on my window? :)









The ballerina is a present from a friend. The red box is were I keep my film rolls. The orchid is from my mom and the books are all bought from England. :)

*this pictures are taken with a Canon 5D camera.

2 comments