NavBar

Tuesday, 9 October 2012

the dearest creature

Tuesday, 9 October 2012
I was always fascinated by deers. I remember I cried a lot when I was little and saw Bambi killed. There were a few times when one would jump in front of our car and one winter, I saw three running in the forest, a few feet away but they were so fast that I only caught a glimpse of them.

To be able to see them up close, touch them and feed them...well, that was something! For me at least, it was a childhood dream come true. I was able to take some pictures, but they were so scared of me that it took quite a while to lure them with food to get closer.  They are the most humble, shy and beautiful creatures!

                                                                        film





 
                                                                            digital





2 comments

  1. Ce de poze frumoase Alisha! <3 si ce draguteee sunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's incredible!! New follower via Bloglovin' <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete