NavBar

Monday, 30 September 2013

Côte d'Azur - part one

Monday, 30 September 2013
I won't say much now about my trip. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves and maybe when I'll post part two - the film pictures- I'll write something ..:)

So, here are the pictures I did with my Canon 5D.


                                                               


                                                                  Saint Tropez








                                                                        Nice











                                                                        Monaco
 








                                                                   
                                                               Book fair in  Nice




                                                                                                Cannes 







1 comment

  1. this is a truly lovely set. what I like most about the most of the photos is the motion they imply, some very subtle. looking forward for part two.

    ReplyDelete